Friday, September 4, 2009

Fix-it Friday-Hands-On Photo Editing Fun!

I have been super busy this week! With the children back to school, and my first week of classes at the University of Tampa it has been almost overwhelming! But TGIF and a long weekend!! =) I have also started another blog for fellow commuters to my university. The campus's student body consists of 70% living on campus, so I thought it would be a great idea to start a blog where the other 30% of us can meet and share information! :) Let's see how it goes, hopefully it will be a great resource! Here is the address if you want to take a peek:
www.spartancommuters.blogspot.com

Well, with all the happenings this week I almost didn't participate this week in Iheartfaces fix-it Friday :(
but when I saw this cutie patootie :) I had to take a few minutes to play with the image! Here is the result! I used photoshop CS3. Some adjusting to the original image, added texture and font and Voila'! :)
Let me know what you think! And after that click the button below and it will lead you to more edits that have been submitted! Enjoy and have a safe and enjoyable Labor Day weekend!!
blogsig2



No comments:

Post a Comment