Monday, September 7, 2009

"Back to School" is in the air!

I hope everyone is enjoying this long Labor day weekend, I sure am! Hopefully I can get caught up on my to-do list, if my wonderful children and hubby will let me that is! Over the weekend we took the children to the park, but I can definitely tell that we are "Back to School"! My daughter was not playing on the playground as she endlessly did over the summer- she actually brought her library books to read to the playground!! She is excited to get through all the books before Tuesday so she didn't want to waste a minute! Talk about determination! I think I will follow her lead! :) I was able to get her to look up for five seconds from one of her books to take this shot, I thought it was a good one to send in to I ♥  faces
for this week's "Back to School" photo challenge. Be sure to click on the button below to see the wonderful entries for this week!
blogsig2

7 comments:

  1. A really great photo :)
    Love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite so far, great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shot! Such the studious girl she appears. Love it. And the editing is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. What a great picture. You did a fantastic job! I just love it. Love it so much! She is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it is such a great shot! I was a crazy book-a-holic when i was her age and it was a great way to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! And how cool is it that she is so into reading and loving school!

    ReplyDelete