Friday, August 28, 2009

Fix it Friday Beauty

Wow! I was speechless when I saw the fix it friday at I Faces! This little girl is so beautiful and the photo is so gorgeous, that I can definitely understand this week's title, Beauty! The image was submitted by Jaclyn from The Polhamus Family. It was a pleasure to play with your image Jaclyn! I got creative with photoshop CS3 and actually made an illustration of this beauty, I even added some wings! :) For my second edit, I had even more fun with her brick background! I went ahead and added a grunge border & some graffiti to give the image a grungy look (while maintaining this little girl's angelic beauty). It made for a magnificent contrast! Below is the original image along with the two edits! Let me know what you think! Don't forget, after your done visiting, click on the button to see all the other edits for this friday's fix it!
blogsig2



5 comments:

  1. How cool is that? I love the wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's incredible. I love what you did.

    I added a note on how to make the heart symbol to my post. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I love the wings. So stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! what a unique edit! She does look like a little angel in this photo too!

    ReplyDelete