Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Worldwide Moment-Photograph for Peace


Mark your calendars!!
When I stumbled on this AWESOME event, I knew I had to share the info with my blog followers! Actually, I will be sharing the info by any means (twitter, facebook, word of mouth, etc...) I am sure you will too!

Worldwide Moment is a simultaneous photography project for peace.

The concept calls for people to take photographs at the exact same moment in celebration of this event. Whether you are comfortable at home, hard at work, or in the middle of fighting for a cause you believe in, Worldwide moment wants you to participate and share in this moment.

To learn more about this event visit Worldwide Moment. You can also follow Worldwide moment on twitter & facebook.

Here are simple steps to participate:

1) FIND your corresponding time and date here:

http://www.tinyurl.com/wwm09

2) SET an alarm! On your mytouch. On your iphone. On your blackberry. Go ahead. Set an alarm right now!

3) TAKE a photo at that moment. Use whatever type of camera you want. Photograph whatever or whoever you want.

(If you do not have a camera, contact
http://www.worldwidemoment.org/contact/ They want to give you one!

4) SUBMIT your picture and story from the moment to website:

http://www.worldwidemoment.org

That's it!

I hope you will join me on that day from wherever you may be! I will be sharing my image of that day here on my blog, so be sure to come back and take a look!
blogsig2
* I have added a Mr. Linky below so that on 09.09.09 you can share your shot here too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment