Monday, August 24, 2009

"Nostalgia"

Photobucket

This weeks theme at I ♥ Faces made me very sentimental and I had a hard time choosing which photo to share. I quickly was flooded of memories and wanted to include so much of my family, hopes and dreams, life as I can remember up until now. I have so many favorites, it was hard to pick just one! :)
After much deliberation, it was interesting that I ended up choosing the very first picture I had thought of when I learned of this week's theme! A picture that I took of my daughter in Epcot, taken just this year. But the image brings tears of joy to my eyes. It was my son's birthday and my children's first time in Epcot! They had such a wonderful time, that I can not describe in words. They enjoyed every minute there, filled with fantasies and daydreams! My husband & I were right there with them, feeling just as emotional (and just as childish)!
At the time that I took the shot, my daughter was posing for my husband's camera and she had no idea I was also taking pictures of her. The scenery was so breathtaking, the weather simply superb, and the atmosphere full of love! If only we could have stayed in that moment forever!
I know there will be many moments in our future that will bring my family much happiness, sadness, and every other emotion that a human can feel-but this day will be embedded in our memories and referred time and time again. Even if we go back in the future, it will never be the same as this day!

Be sure to click on the button below to see more "Nostalgia" inspired images!

10 comments:

  1. What an awesome photo! Simply Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! What a great memory too for you! Love the pink umbrella. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did this! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the effects in this photo. Very vintage indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is the happiest place on earth...especially the first time. Great moment captured.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post and picture! I love the effect!

    ReplyDelete