Friday, August 21, 2009

Fix it Friday-No Limits

It's friday! :) This is the last weekend before school starts, so I am planning something really special for the kids! Don't frazzle, in my next post I will surely share our tale! But for now, take a look at this handsome man! This image was submitted to I Faces by Alesha for their weekly Fix-it-Friday. I went ahead and played with my magic wand~Photoshop CS3 :) and Voila!
Let me know what you think! And after your done visiting, click on the button to take a look at the other creative edits! Have a great weekend!
blogsig2



4 comments:

  1. Oooo! I love this one! I really need to learn how to add 'scrapbook' type stuff. This looks amazing! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's different - and I love it :D !

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love your blog layout very pretty I found you through the friday fix it..., L

    ReplyDelete