Saturday, August 8, 2009

Twitter Backgrounds

It all started with my interest to make my twitter more appealing. I created my background in photoshop, with the help of my A-mazing hubbie. I got an overwhelming response to it. I wanted to help others enjoy having their own backgrounds and now I have created one for my hubbie (he loved it), a friend, and even entered a background for a contest(See details below). Currently, I have in queue 4 more twitter backgrounds to create. It's really exciting and I think I might start a side job creating these backgrounds! :) They are so much fun to do!
Take a look for yourself and don't forget to leave comments!

blogsig2



Here is my entry at The All-American Rejects Contest:

http://contests.twitterbackgroundsgallery.com/2009/08/07/marianahmosli/

Be sure to stop by and vote! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment