Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Crazy, Silly Funny Face!


I believe there is something about heavy machinery that attracts ALL men!! On Sunday, we decided to grab the camera and head to the park for the afternoon. We were casually passing by my kiddo's school and there it was, basking in the afternoon glow, the "whatchamacallit!" At least that's how I refer to the yellow tractor! My husband's & son's eyes twinkled! I could tell by their expressions what they were thinking! "NO, N-O!" I said. But my objections were to no avail, a few seconds later, my son was up on that machine and modeling for the world to see! Both of them were in heaven! My son kept yelling, "Take a picture, take a picture!" After a few minutes of hysteria, with vivid images of cops asking me what my son & husband were doing, I caved in. I can't wait to share the images from that day, but before I do, I have to share just one! I am entering this one into the I Faces contest "Funny, silly Faces" for this week. My son's expression was so spontaneous, I couldn't believe we had caught it! We laughed for hours after we saw it! I can only imagine what he was thinking, but I assume it was something to the effect of "I bet I can drive this thing with my eyes closed!" =)
blogsig2
I will be posting the rest of the images from that day later this week, so please drop by again! To see more funny & silly faces check out:



2 comments:

  1. Love this face. I have seen it on my child, too.

    thanks for the comment on my froggy nose photo. here is the link to the post that explains the story behind it. :)

    http://livingandlovingeveryminuteofit.blogspot.com/2009/06/tell-me-thursday-nosey-little-frog.html

    ReplyDelete