Friday, August 14, 2009

"The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul"


This was my favorite fix it Friday entry since I have been participating!! This handsome boy is definitely destined to be a heart-breaker with those deep blue eyes! I couldn't wait to get home and get started! I had a lot of fun with the image. As I was editing his face, I could almost feel that baby soft skin!! Surprisingly, my son also suffers from food allergies so while editing Amy's pictures I realized that I can definitely find some pics of my son to play with too! =)
Here are the fun edits I came up with along with the original image!!

The original image was submitted by Amy to I Faces. Head on over to their site to check out all the fabulous submissions!
blogsig2






Since I couldn't get enough of this angel, here's a cute storyboard with three more edits:

No comments:

Post a Comment