Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bubbles


What a busy week! With two little ones gearing up to head back to school and I myself headed back to school, it has been non-stop! I've been meaning to work on my blog design some more and I am also way behind on my posting, but I know I will be all caught up soon! Thank you to all my readers for your patience and for bearing with my slowness!

Now unto a fun topic! This week's theme over at I Faces is "Bubbles"! Which is such a coincidence, being that my husband & I took our son recently to the park and brought along his bubbles, so I got some funastic ;) shots!

I had a hard time choosing one photo to submit but finally decided on this one:



I will be posting a cute little storyboard that I made last week and some more pics on my next post! Hope you enjoy this picture and after your done, don't forget to head over to I Faces and see all the other cute "bubble" images!

blogsig2

No comments:

Post a Comment