Friday, August 7, 2009

Polaroid Emulsion Transfer

I was anxiously awaiting Friday this week. I could not wait to try out some new skills on I ♥ Face's Fix it Friday. I have learned so much over the last few weeks and it is so motivating to see fresh new images each week!
This week, Fix it Friday's image was submitted by EL and I have to admit, the original image was perfect and that beautiful boy had my heart melting! So I had to be a bit creative...

I decided to go in reverse, away from digital and into polaroid! Here is my stab at Polaroid Emulsion Transfer. If you like this style, here is the link where I got my inspiration:

http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=all&q=polaroid+transfer&m=text


There are many examples.

Here is the original and my edit! Enjoy! =)






blogsig2

4 comments:

  1. Nice edit, I love the vintage border. Always nice to meet another fellow tampa-area blogger =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You did a great job! Look at all you are learning! And in just two weeks. You put me to shame : ). I love the picture of you and your husband in the corner of your blog. So sweet! I look forward to seeing lots more great things from you in the future! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments! :)

    Life with Kaishon: It's been so much fun learning, but I am a long way from my goals...your words are pure encouragement! Thank you so much. I am glad that you enjoyed visiting my blog.:)

    ReplyDelete