Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Photography

I have been so busy with the last few weeks of my summer classes, that I have not dedicated more time to my blog. Slowly, but surely, I will get there. A big thank you to my blog followers and visitors that have left comments and continue to motivate me! :)

Have I mentioned my new found obsession with the Arts? Particularly photography? Yes, I admit it, it is addictive. I find myself immersing my eyes from website to website, with amazing images and vivid colors. I want to just get out there and shoot anything! With my camera that is. :)
I have always had a creative nature, but God has paired me with the most inspiring and creative partner, my husband! We are a match made in heaven! I don't know the first thing about taking pictures, (I can envision very well what I want the image to look like- I guess it's the technical side that I have to figure out) but he can take amazing shots and he has never even taken a photography class! A year ago, I bought my husband the Nikon D60 as a graduation present. Little did I know, I would slowly fall in love with it myself! Let's see where this new interest leads us...

By the way...I came across an awesome giveaway for all you amazing photographers out there (even the new aspiring ones like me)! I Faces is offering:

The World’s First and Only 15X Zoom Lens!
(Value $629)


I already submitted my entries! Be sure to click on the I Faces to enter too!! Good Luck!

blogsig2

No comments:

Post a Comment