Monday, November 2, 2009

I ♥ Faces “Balloon” Photo Challenge


I ♥ Faces “Balloon” Photo Challenge



It has been a while since I submit an image to an I ♥ Faces photo challenge (and boy do I miss it!) but I couldn't pass up this week's theme! I ♥ balloons and a few weeks ago I had a photo shoot at my university (University of Tampa) with the two most awesome models, Joanna & Meagan. They were such great sports and had no problem when I brought out a bundle of balloons in our school colors, red, black and gold. I especially loved this candid shot!! I just had to submit it for this week's entry. You can take a look at the rest of the images of that day at my website's gallery. Be sure to visit I ♥ Faces to view the other submissions for this week! Have fun and have a great week!!


blogsig2

11 comments:

  1. This is a very fantastic picture. I just ADORE it! Love it so much! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shot. I really like how the frame is filled with the girls and balloons, it's balancing nicely

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to have you back! Your entry is fantastic. :)

    ~Angie
    co-founder of I ♥ Faces

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful ladies and a great shot!

    i have my balloon shot posted now, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun shot. I love the expression.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the facial expressions and the shot is perfect! Awesome entry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful shot! And I LOVE your blog!!

    ReplyDelete