Monday, November 2, 2009

I ♥ Faces “Balloon” Photo Challenge


 Faces “Balloon” Photo Challenge



It has been a while since I submit an image to an  Faces photo challenge (and boy do I miss it!) but I couldn't pass up this week's theme! I balloons and a few weeks ago I had a photo shoot at my university (University of Tampa) with the two most awesome models, Joanna & Meagan. They were such great sports and had no problem when I brought out a bundle of balloons in our school colors, red, black and gold. I especially loved this candid shot!! I just had to submit it for this week's entry. You can take a look at the rest of the images of that day at my website's gallery. Be sure to visit  Faces to view the other submissions for this week! Have fun and have a great week!!


blogsig2

11 comments:

  1. This is a very fantastic picture. I just ADORE it! Love it so much! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shot. I really like how the frame is filled with the girls and balloons, it's balancing nicely

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to have you back! Your entry is fantastic. :)

    ~Angie
    co-founder of I ♥ Faces

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful ladies and a great shot!

    i have my balloon shot posted now, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun shot. I love the expression.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the facial expressions and the shot is perfect! Awesome entry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful shot! And I LOVE your blog!!

    ReplyDelete