Monday, January 25, 2010

Week 4 - “Texture” Photo Challenge!

Firstly, I have to say that I miss my blog and all of you!!! It has been so long since I update this blog because I have been spending most of my time over here or here, but I have so much ♥  for this blog! This was where I learned more about myself and my love for photography. Thanks to I ♥  Faces I practiced and fell in love with the art of making my images my own!! It has been awhile since I have participated in their weekly challenges and I am excited to enter this week. One of my goals for 2010 is to try to participate at least twice a month!! I miss the interaction with all the wonderful bloggers and the inspiration by seeing such amazing talent on a weekly basis!! Here is my entry for this week's "Texture" Photo Challenge. It's an image from when I first started my photography journey and I am so excited to share with everyone! :-) Be sure to check out all the other wonderful entries by clicking below!

{Click on the image to view full size}


blogsig2

No comments:

Post a Comment