Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Warm Summer Days...



Feet can describe so much of their owner's tale. :) More importantly, feet can take us to places located only in our wildest imaginations. Thus facilitating tales, told generation after generation, to travel.
My first blog is dedicated to... yes, my family's tootsies!
My husband, daughter, son & I lazily enjoyed Mother's day at the beach this year. It was a great feeling. The heat of the sun, the spontaneous breeze and the sand between our toes! Our minds wondered off into fantasies of deserted islands and ships full of treasure. Quickly followed by laughter and conversations describing the views of life in the eyes of a nine & seven year old.
These pleasurable days, along with many others, will last in our memories for years to come.

These moments create our tale as our clocks tick and hopefully as our cameras click! :)

blogsig2



This week has been eventful! After starting my new blog, I bumped into an amazing website called I ♥ Faces. This week's theme is -feet (not faces, surprisingly)! I am participating for my first time in their contest and it's very exciting! This is my entry, but I definitely suggest to go and check out all the incredible entries submitted at the website!

3 comments:

  1. This looks so timeless -- it's a great photo. It's my first time entering at I Heart Faces too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage look to this photo! great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love this shot!! Gorgeous capture!

    ReplyDelete