Monday, July 27, 2009

Blog Construction under way!


During the next few weeks I will be constructing my blog to meet my design standards. :)
The theme will be fresh, modern, and unique. I will be doing everything on my own, so wish me luck! While surfing the web, I have come across beautiful blogs out there and they have served as inspiration.
Though I contemplated the thought of having someone create my design, I don't think it will be as thrilling or rewarding as doing it myself!
Please excuse while the blog does not look it's best during the construction phase, but I assure you it will be an awesome result!
Keep checking back and feel free to leave comments & suggestions! I want to make sure my blog followers enjoy themselves and feel right at home while visiting!

By the way, it was so much fun creating this poster image to display for my blog construction! I found a tutorial by PhotoshopStar and tweeked it to create my design. :)
blogsig2

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mariana!
    I'm a new member of SITS. I look forward to your new design. I just finished mine, but I used a template...I was too nervous to do it on my own. Check it out if you have a second:

    http://www.basicallybecky.com

    Thanks and happy blogging!
    -Becky

    ReplyDelete