Friday, July 24, 2009

Fix it Friday





I am excited to participate in I Faces weekly fix-it Friday. This is my first time and I think that it is a great concept! This project inspired me so much that I am pondering the idea to go through some of my family pictures and see if I can improve some images to display. I had a lot of fun playing with our young Mr. Handsome model's photo. :) I used Photoshop CS3. I tried out a few different ideas and I couldn't pick a favorite, so I decided to post the three (along with the original). I am a beginner, so this is great practice and an awesome opportunity for learning. Hope everyone likes the final result! Please let me know your thoughts. :)


*The original picture of this handsome young man is from Cayle Ngo.


blogsig2

4 comments:

  1. I like the retro look on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the retro one too. This is my first time and I'm really enjoying it! I can't wait to "up" my game in photo editing some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you decided to join in on the fun. Not only do I like your edits, but I love how you put it into a cool collage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i like the retro best. smooth feel to it. have a great weekend :)

    i have my fix-it friday edits posted too, feel free to come on over for a visit :O)

    ReplyDelete