Friday, July 31, 2009

Fix it Friday "Southern Belle"

I had a lot of fun playing with this beautiful picture. I especially loved the little girl's dress! The photo without editing is very artistic in a Victorian & antique way. It was very inspiring! I decided to add a bit of landscaping for some color & fun! :)
I couldn't pick a favorite, so here are the 3 edits along with the original.

I am loving I Faces ! :) Sneak over to their page & check out all the other "Fix it Friday" submissions!

Have fun!













blogsig2*Original, last (4th) photo,was submitted by Vika Jones


9 comments:

  1. that is so cool I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi www.greedygirlsguide.com checking in from SITS

    This is a pretty cool blog, I do graphic and web design as well www.akzmedesigns.com.I look forward to seeing your work. and the new site design

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first two are my favorites!! The second one really does it for me though. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glow gives it such a cool look, and the dark variations give it a rich look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I really like the first and second ones :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the grass and the mist...reminds me of Scarlet in "Gone with the Wind"...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to all for the comments & motivating words! :)

    ReplyDelete